[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Conference coming soon!!

Nancy Vollertsen nvollertsen at uco.edu
Mon Mar 5 16:45:25 CST 2018

Good afternoon! Your OASFAA Board just wanted to remind you that our 2018 Spring Conference "50 Years and Counting" is just around the corner! The conference will be held April 11 - 13 at the Reed Center in Midwest City and the deadline for registration is April 4. Our conference hotel is the Sheraton, which is adjacent to the Reed Center, and the reservation deadline for the hotel is this coming Sunday (daylight savings time!) March 11.

We have an outstanding agenda this year, which can be accessed at http://oasfaaok.org/conference-and-events. This year we have also added a Business Office track and several sessions will be offered on Thursday. Please encourage your Business Office to attend with you and learn how we can all work together to assist our students!

Hope to see you in April!

Nancy Vollertsen and Alicia Smith
Co-Conference Chairs

Nancy Vollertsen