[Oasfaa] Are you retiring?

Karen Jeffers karen.jeffers at tulsacc.edu
Thu Mar 8 09:30:18 CST 2018

Greetings OASFAA

In preparation for our upcoming conference, I would like to ask that you let me know if you or someone you know in our association is retiring this year or has retired this year. We would like to recognize our retirees at the conference and present them with a gift.

Please notify me of anyone that you know of by March 16th, even if you think someone else will tell me!  Please provide their full name and date of retirement.

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Jeffers
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tulsa Community College
3727 E Apache St
Tulsa, OK 74115

Northeast Campus  2616-D