[Oasfaa] Sad News

Blew, Chad chad.blew at okstate.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:19:04 CST 2018

The funeral will be Tuesday at 11am at 1st Presbyterian Church in Stillwater, with a reception following.

Chad Blew
Director
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
119 Student Union | Stillwater, OK 74078
405-744-7440
financialaid.okstate.edu<https://financialaid.okstate.edu/>
[ABO]<https://financialaid.okstate.edu/>