[Oasfaa] fee changes?

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Tue Oct 2 13:09:00 CDT 2018

Hello all!

As your Legislation Chair for OASFAA, I'll be bringing your attention to all things "Legislative" that may have slipped past you. (Well, not ALL things probably, but I'll send things when I remember.)

Did you remember to change fees for any originated loans that had not disbursed? The new fees are Stafford Subsidized and Unsubsidized from 1.066 to 1.062 as of October 1, 2018. PLUS and Grad PLUS changed from 4.264 to 4.248.

For loans that had not had the first disbursement prior to October 1, you must change the fees or COD will reject the disbursement when you do disburse the loan.

I could get on my soap box about how ridiculous the October 1, 2018 date is but then we'd be opening a whole can of sequestration worms and noone wants/needs that today!

For Banner users, there's a fairly easy way to fix all of your undisbursed (Is it undisbursed or nondisbursed? I don't know, but you get the point) loans at once. I can send you the info if you need it. All other software users, you're on your own. 😊

Happy Tuesday!

Jonna

P.S. The deadline for your FISAP was yesterday. oops. I'm late with the reminder.  Sorry.

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney

Director of Student Financial Services

405.585.5020