[Oasfaa] Interested in being part of the OASFAA Board??

Karen Jeffers karen.jeffers at tulsacc.edu
Mon Apr 8 11:53:55 CDT 2019

Greetings everyone!

I'm working on filling the OASFA Board slate of officers for our upcoming election. If you'd like to run for office or would like to nominate someone to run, please let me know! I have several volunteers who have agreed to be on the ballot but I need a couple more.

My time on the OASFAA Board has been a truly wonderful experience.  Sure, we work and have responsibilities, but we also form friendships and connections with colleagues that we otherwise wouldn't have.  I am incredibly grateful for the friendships I have made while being on the Board.

The offices we will elect are President-elect (3 year commitment), Delegate-at-Large (2 year commitment), Treasurer-elect (2 year commitment) and Secretary (1 year commitment).

I hope to hear from you soon!

Karen

Karen Jeffers
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tulsa Community College
3727 E Apache St
Tulsa, OK 74115

Northeast Campus  SU 205D