[Oasfaa] Service Learning Question

Carter, Bessie cartebm at osuokc.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:50:27 CST 2019

Happy Friday Colleagues,

OSU-OKC is in the process of revamping its Service Learning process, which includes brainstorming every possible way students could benefit from participating.  I am wondering if any of your campuses currently tie Service Learning to potential institutional scholarship receipt or other benefits besides community service or job placement.

I really would appreciate your feedback and would really like to hear your success stories regarding Service Learning for your campus.

Thanks,

Bessie M. Carter
Director, Financial Aid and Scholarships
405-945-3211 |cartebm at osuokc.edu<mailto:|cartebm at osuokc.edu>
GetAnswers at: osuokc.financialaidtv.com<https://osuokc.financialaidtv.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3742F.69D26F40]<http://www.osuokc.edu/>
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.