[Oasfaa] Congratulations

Bruce Webber Bruce.Webber at simmonsbank.com
Fri Feb 8 09:42:31 CST 2019

Congratulations Mendy!!! Well deserved.

Bruce Webber
SVP, Treasury Management Services
Simmons Bank
Office: 405-742-1395
Mobile/Text: 405-880-2177
Email: bruce.webber at simmonsbank.com<mailto:bruce.webber at simmonsbank.com>

[https://mysimmonsbank.com/~/media/Images/Blog/2016/Simmons-Bank-Email-Logo.png?la=en&hash=FC11AA72222D0E422E9686C474CD22AC56593021]

From: OASFAA <oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net> On Behalf Of Alicia Smith
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 6:05 AM
To: 'oasfaa at lists.onenet.net' <oasfaa at lists.onenet.net>
Subject: [Oasfaa] Congratulations

External email - Use caution with links and attachments.
Not sure everyone has heard the news, our own Mendy Schmerer is President Elect for SWASFAA.  We are proud of you Mendy.

Alicia Smith, BS,ML
Financial Aid Director/Certifying VA Offical
Metro Technology Centers
1900 Springlake Drive
OKC OK 73111
405-595-4437
Fax 405-424-4010
Alicia.smith at metrotech.edu<mailto:Alicia.smith at metrotech.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D0395D.E5F3DB50]

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged information that is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Simmons Bank strictly prohibits any review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy, dissemination, reproduction or other use of any part of this communication. If you receive this message in error or without authorization, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the entire communication from any computer, disk drive, or other storage medium. Simmons Bank and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, and agents do not accept liability for any errors or omission  in the contents of the message.