[Oasfaa] FSA Verification Guidance & Required Documentation Question

Traci Franks tfranks at mscok.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:34:42 CST 2019

Yes, Linda, that's what we understood from FSA as well.  We immediately
started taking 1040's yesterday after the email from NASFAA.

Thanks,
*Traci L. Franks*
*Financial Aid Director*

*Murray State College*
*One Murray Campus Dr.*
*Tishomingo, OK  73460*
*phone: 580-387-7220*
*fax: 580-387-7229*
*tfranks at mscok.edu <tfranks at mscok.edu>*

"
*Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"*