[Oasfaa] Sad News

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Tue Jan 29 08:45:41 CST 2019

Lori Deardorff's (Rogers State Director of Financial Aid) son, Logan, and his girlfriend, Shelby, were killed in a tragic car accident last Saturday evening. Logan was 18. I know our OASFAA family will want to help the family so here's the gofundme info for those that do.

Logan's service will be Monday at Firelake Arena in Shawnee. I will share the time when it is determined.

Please pray for the families as they walk through this horrible event and the grieving process.

[https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/36583596_1548606941690410_r.jpeg]<https://www.gofundme.com/logan-deardorff-and-shelby-johnson?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fb_co_shareflow_m&fbclid=IwAR2PCKTNYID7PNeRkSw2Y0gZSX_ts15Oq_6Y0CekSnDOK0tfsNX7OAEcqq8>

Click here to support Logan deardorff and Shelby Johnson organized by Theron Mcgraw<https://www.gofundme.com/logan-deardorff-and-shelby-johnson?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fb_co_shareflow_m&fbclid=IwAR2PCKTNYID7PNeRkSw2Y0gZSX_ts15Oq_6Y0CekSnDOK0tfsNX7OAEcqq8>
www.gofundme.com
Logan deardorff and his amazing girlfriend Shelby Johnson, both highschool students at Tecumseh High school were killed in a tragic car accident in Shawnee around 5:30pm on 1/26/19 Logan was a major car enthusiast and took serious pride in automotive photography and building his mustang GT  im...

[Oklahoma Baptist University]
Jonna Raney

Director of Student Financial Services

405.585.5020