[Oasfaa] Academic Works/Blackbaud Award Mgmt

Justin Streater jstreate at cameron.edu
Fri Nov 1 15:06:07 CDT 2019

Afternoon,

Do any of my fellow banner schools also use Academic Works/Blackbaud? We are looking at purchasing a CUUI (Create Users Upon Import) extension that will allow users to be imported into AW simply through their enrollment/admissions process.  I was just wondering if any other schools have done this and would be willing to share their API?

Thanks,

Justin W. Streater, M.Ed. | Director
Office of Student Financial Services
o:  580.581.2221 | f:  580.581.2556 | c: 719.281.4220

[cid:image001.png at 01D50BC3.50536AB0]

--This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have received this EMT in error, please notify me <mailto:jstreate at cameron.edu>  and delete this e-mail from your system.