[Oasfaa] VP reports

Laurel Pope Laurel.Pope at acuok.org
Wed Nov 6 16:10:13 CST 2019

Can you remove me from these emails?

Laurel Pope
VP of Marketing
Tel: 405-789-7900
|Fax:
405-717-9104
This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).