[Oasfaa] SWASFAA's new site

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Oct 16 15:02:13 CDT 2019

Happy Financial Aid Day! I hope you've done something to celebrate all the good work you do each and every day!

In case any of you are having difficulties with SWASFAA's new site, this might help answer your questions or clear up any problems you might have encountered so far. Many features have changed, and for the better! Here are some tips and tricks about accessing the full content of our site.

If you are a paid member of SWASFAA, the way to take the greatest advantage of the website is to click 'login' at the top when you first go to www.swasfaa.org. Only then, can you see member-only content such as a link to join our SWASFAA Listserv Google Group, Forum Discussions, our Membership Directory and recordings of past webinars. Current SWASFAA members, once logged into the site, can view the following webinars:

How to Serve Across the Generational Divide
FERPA and Data Sharing
How to Write Good Policies and Procedures

Tomorrow, after our webinar, Where the Heck: How to Find Financial Aid Resources, will be uploaded as well. Access to webinars is just one of the many perks of membership. After our conference, our presentations will post online as well.

For questions about what you can see on the website, feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer, MEd, CFAA(r)
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid
865 University Research Park, Suite 240
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
https://financialservices.ouhsc.edu/Departments/Student-Financial-Aid

[FB-f-Logo__blue_29] Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.