[Oasfaa] Only 4 SWASFAA Boot Camp seats left!!!

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Mon Oct 28 08:49:58 CDT 2019

Great news! The maximum number of attendees for Boot Camp has been increased! We still have room for 4 more people to attend this amazing training. Will it be you?

SWASFAA members can register for $375 and non-members can register for $475. The agenda includes training on 10 NASFAA credential topics, which means that attendees can take all 10 of those credential tests for no additional charge, networking opportunities with your colleagues, and best practices from the Boot Camp Committee.

Whether you are brand new to Financial Aid or you are a seasoned veteran, you won't want to miss this opportunity to attend. Just go to www.swasfaa.org<http://www.swasfaa.org>, Training, Boot Camp, then click on Register Today!

If you have any questions at all, please let me know!

Mendy Schmerer

SWASFAA Boot Camp Chair

Melanie Rinehart, MBA CFAA CFEI
Director of Financial Assistance
2701 Boren Blvd
P.O. Box 351
Seminole, OK 74868
Office: 405.382.9717
Fax: 405.382.9579
m.rinehart at sscok.edu

Electronic correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties. This correspondence is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank you.