[Oasfaa] Summer Work Study

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:50:09 CDT 2020

Hello All,

I know that Jonna sent out an email a week or so asking what everyone was doing regarding paying their work-study students even if they are not working.  My question is, if you are paying them will you stop at the end of the spring term?  How do you plan on handling summer work-study?  If they are enrolled and already package do you plan to pay them for summer too or just stopping it all together at the end of the spring term?

I sure miss seeing everyone.

Stay safe,

Laura Coponiti
Dean of Enrollment Management
Troutt 112
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma<http://usao.edu/>

1727 West Alabama
Chickasha, OK 73018
405-574-1350 (office)
405-574-1220 (fax)
[cid:16D7802A-BD66-411D-B03E-8C59B4BF1350]