[Oasfaa] NASFAA Award Nominations

Isaacs, Rebecca Ann bisaacs at ecok.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:17:01 CST 2020

Hey all you wonderful Oklahoma Financial Aid people!  Now is the time to recognize those in our profession that have contributed their time and knowledge of Financial Aid to our members, state and regional associations.

Nominate Your Colleagues For NASFAA Awards!
Every year, NASFAA recognizes outstanding members and other higher education stakeholders for their achievements and contributions to financial aid, students, and/or NASFAA. Nominate your colleagues for awards such as the Gold Star Award, the Robert P. Huff Golden Quill Award, and the Allan W. Purdy Distinguished Service Award, among others. Award winners will be announced this summer at the NASFAA 2021 national conference in National Harbor, Maryland. Nominations are due Feb. 15, 2021 - submit yours<http://nasfaa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT05NzU1NzU1JnA9MSZ1PTEwMTk1OTk0NDQmbGk9ODI3OTI2MDk/index.html> today!

Enjoy your Holidays!

Becky Isaacs

Becky Isaacs, M.S.A.
Director of Financial Aid
East Central University
Financial Aid Office
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820
580-559-5242
FAX - 580-559-5638

We educate and empower students to understand and transform our world