[Oasfaa] Important!!! SWASFAA Listserv

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Thu Feb 6 08:20:46 CST 2020

Dear OASFAA,

For those that are SWASFAA members... please take just a few minutes to sign up on the listserv. The instructions are below...
If you would like to send out messages to fellow SWASFAA members such as job announcements, regulatory questions or news from your state, you can join our GoogleGroup to reach out.
Steps to join the GoogleGroup:
1.     Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/swasfaa-listserv
2.     Sign up for Google Group using work email (preferred) or personal email
*        If using a work email, click "Create Account"
*        Choose "for myself"
*        Enter in first and last name and select "use my current email address instead"
*        Create a password and confirm
*        Agree to terms and conditions
  3.   You will receive an email confirmation once confirmed
After you are confirmed, simply compose and email and in the "TO" line type in swasfaa-listserv at googlegroups.com<mailto:swasfaa-listserv at googlegroups.com>

Sincerely,
Melanie Rinehart, MBA CFAA CFEI
Director of Financial Assistance
2701 Boren Blvd
P.O. Box 351
Seminole, OK 74868
Office: 405.382.9717
Fax: 405.382.9579
m.rinehart at sscok.edu<mailto:m.rinehart at sscok.edu>

Electronic correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties. This correspondence is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank you.