[Oasfaa] Retirees

Isaacs, Becky A. bisaacs at ecok.edu
Wed Feb 19 10:43:28 CST 2020

Greetings OASFAA,

In preparation for our upcoming conference, I am asking members to let me know if you or someone you know in our association is/will be retiring this year or has retired since last year's conference.  We would like to recognize our retirees at this year's conference.

Please notify me of anyone you know by March 2nd, even if you think someone else will tell me!!!  Please provide their full name and date of retirement.

PAST RETIREES:

We are extending an invitation to you to attend the Thursday night's dinner and entertainment.  If you will be attending, please let me know by March 2nd.  Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone who may not still be on the list serv.  We hope you will join us for what promises to be a BACK TO THE FUTURE event!  Please feel free to dress in 1980's attire.

I look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on what you have been doing during your retirement.

Becky

Becky Isaacs, M.S.A.
Director of Financial Aid | OASFAA President 2019-2020
East Central University
Financial Aid Office
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820
580-559-5242
FAX - 580-559-5638

We educate and empower students to understand and transform our world