[Oasfaa] Registration coming Soon- Save the Date for the 2020 OASFAA Spring Training March 5

Sanders, Diana diana.sanders at okstate.edu
Tue Feb 25 08:01:58 CST 2020

Hello OASFAA!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! The registration for the spring training is coming soon! However, we need to get the food order to TCC quickly. IF you have dietary restrictions, please let me know ASAP so we can make sure we have lunch for you. You will also need to indicate this on the registration when it opens.

The training committee is excited about this fantastic spring training opportunity on March 5, 2020. The training will be held at the Tulsa Community College Northeast Campus in the Seminar Center (map will be in the registration). This will be a full day of training from 9:30-3:30 for only $10 and lunch will be provided.

Please stay tuned in the next few days for registration instructions. The morning session will cover Student Eligibility and the afternoon session will have two choices to select from: Mental Health First Aid or Banner CPOS.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!