[Oasfaa] Loan Question

Justin Streater jstreate at cameron.edu
Thu Jan 2 09:04:31 CST 2020

Good morning Laura,

I believe you still have some options here for SUB.  If the student is registered for Spring you could go ahead and award/originate a Fall/Spring SUB loan since she was eligible in that term.  Once it is originated and ready for disbursement I'd release it and then I'd cancel the Spring portion of SUB since now she is no longer eligible for it due to the scholarship.  You could then award the UNSUB Fall/Spring as well if the student still needed it or wanted it.

If I'm understanding the issue correctly.

Thanks,

Justin W. Streater, M.Ed. | Director
Financial Assistance Services
o:  580.581.2221 | f:  580.581.2556 | c: 719.281.4220

[cid:image001.png at 01D50BC3.50536AB0]

--This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have received this EMT in error, please notify me <mailto:jstreate at cameron.edu>  and delete this e-mail from your system.