[Oasfaa] looking for resources

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Jan 14 11:08:38 CST 2020

I haven't had the opportunity to engage their services yet, but NASFAA's Blue Icon Advisors might be an avenue to pursue. I know the consultants they retain are vetted in terms of particular strengths and abilities and the consultant is then matched with the project the institution is looking to work on.

Mendy Schmerer, MEd, CFAA
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid | SWASFAA President, 2020
865 University Research Park, Suite 240 | Oklahoma City, OK  73104
O (405) 271-2118, x 48817 | F (405) 271-5446
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
https://financialservices.ouhsc.edu/Departments/Student-Financial-Aid
www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.