[Oasfaa] Save the Date for the 2020 OASFAA Conference

Karen Jeffers karen.jeffers at tulsacc.edu
Fri Jan 24 16:16:08 CST 2020

Greetings OASFAA!!

The Conference Committee has been hard at work planning the 2020 OASFAA Conference!!  While we aren't quite ready to release all the details, I wanted to give you important some information so you can begin planning your attendance.

This year we will head "Back to the Future with OASFAA" at the Reed Center in Midwest City, April 1-3, 2020.  Hotel room rates will be $95.00 per night.  We have an exciting agenda lined up featuring a Federal Update from Kevin Campbell, Federal Student Aid Training Officer, as well as a NASFAA update.  Other agenda topics include: Verification, Academic Calendars, Financial Aid Nuts & Bolts, Financial Aid Resources, Financial Literacy, Satisfactory Academic Progress and much, much more!!

As always we don't just "work" at our conferences so come prepared for some fun on Thursday evening as we head back to the 80's.  So, dust of your old cassette tapes, brush up on your favorite 80's music, dig out your neon colored shirts and buy some aqua net!!  It's going to be a blast!

In the coming weeks look for another email with conference registration and hotel reservation links and  information.

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Jeffers
2020 OASFAA Conference Chair
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tulsa Community College
3727 E Apache St
Tulsa, OK 74115

Northeast Campus  SU 205D