[Oasfaa] Today's Board Meeting

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Wed Jul 1 11:39:29 CDT 2020

Good morning OASFAA,

Your 2019-2020 OASFAA Board Members held their final meeting today. To say this year was "extraordinary" is quite an understatement! I know I would be joined by my fellow 19-20 board members in thanking the entire membership for all of your understanding and grace this year, as well as for the privilege of serving you in our respective capacities! We wish nothing but the best for the 2020-2021 OASFAA Board and Committee members. Here is a quick summary of the meeting...

  *   We reviewed where we are on elections for the 2020-2021. The current slate of nominations was approved by the board. Typically the slate is announced at the annual business meeting held at the conference. Since we did not have a conference this year, the slate will be sent out via the listserv very soon. Please note that it is NOT too late to nominate someone or to volunteer yourself. We would LOVE to have some new people join the next OASFAA Board!
  *   It was decided that we would like to hold an "awards banquet" via a web platform so that we can celebrate our award winning members. We also will hold a short business meeting to address needed business. Stay tuned for more details about when and "where" that will be!
  *   Membership renewal invoices have gone out. Don't forget to pay your dues!
  *   The Board voted to adopt a Strategic Long-Range plan that was developed by Andrew Hammontree and his committee (many thanks!). The plan will set the course for OASFAA and some exciting future endeavors!
  *   OASFAA has been asked to provide some webinar trainings for this year. We will be researching good topic ideas and the best times to get those offered.

Signing off!!
Respectfully submitted,
Melanie Rinehart, MBA CFAA CFEI
2019-2020 OASFAA Secretary
Director of Financial Assistance
2701 Boren Blvd
P.O. Box 351
Seminole, OK 74868
Office: 405.382.9717
Fax: 405.382.9579
m.rinehart at sscok.edu<mailto:m.rinehart at sscok.edu>
Click here<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4dafab2eabfa7-financial> to schedule an appointment with our office!

Electronic correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties. This correspondence is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank you.