[Oasfaa] OASFAA Board Nominations

Isaacs, Becky A. bisaacs at ecok.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:50:46 CDT 2020

Greetings OASFAA,

What a year it's been! As you know, we did not get to have our OASFAA Conference this past spring.  Therefore; we did not get to have a business meeting and present the nominations for the upcoming Board.

At this time we would like to present the following slate of nominations and call for any new nominations before an electronic vote from membership is held.

President-Elect           Diana Sanders, OSU-CHS

Secretary                     Crystal Armstrong, Carl Albert State College

Treasurer Elect           Melanie Rinehart

Delegate at Large       Ashley Hernandez, Meridian Technology Center
                                      Kelly Harjo-Cox, Metro Technology Center
                                      Susanne Pruitt, Carl Albert State College

We look forward to a new award year as close to normal as possible.  Please send me any additional nominations as soon as possible. Stay safe and well!

Respectfully,

Becky Isaacs

Becky Isaacs, M.S.A.
Director of Financial Aid
East Central University
Financial Aid Office
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820
580-559-5242
FAX - 580-559-5638

We educate and empower students to understand and transform our world