[Oasfaa] 2020 OSRHE Scholarships and Grants Meeting

McMurtrey, Linette lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:58:22 CDT 2020

Due to Covid-19, we will not be able to hold our typical in-person Scholarships and Grants Meeting this year. To help us know how to best provide our program resources and updates to you, please complete the following short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/78NW5QD.

Thank you,

Linette McMurtrey
Scholarship Programs Coordinator
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200