[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Conference 2020

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:22:17 CST 2020

Happy Friday!

Hopefully most of you have received the Conference Event Invite!  YES, this means registration is open and the conference is just around the corner!

Mendy Schmerer has worked diligently on the web-site conversion and deserves an ATTAGIRL!

Thank you Mendy!  The new site looks great and registration was a breeze!

If you did not receive an invite, please visit OASFAA Conference Event Calendar<https://www.oasfaaok.org/eventCalendar> for registration.

Remember to register by Thursday, March 26th to avoid a $25 late fee.  You should also make hotel reservations before Friday, March 13th to guarantee the conference rate.

Also, membership renewals need to be made before you register for the conference!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding membership or registration and we look forward to seeing you in Mid-West City!

Melinda Simpson
OASFAA Program Co-Chair
OASFAA President-Elect
[MATC logo]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (p)
405.449.3421 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu