[Oasfaa] OASFAA 2020 Conference Reminder

Isaacs, Becky A. bisaacs at ecok.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:20:41 CDT 2020

The 2020 OASFAA Conference - "Back to the Future with OASFAA 2020"- will be held April 1st - 3rd at the Sheraton Midwest City, Reed Conference Center.

Conference registration deadline is Thursday, March 26th.  Registrations submitted after March 26th will be assessed a $25 late fee.

The deadline for guaranteed room reservations at the $95 per night rate is this Friday, March 13th!!

You may register for the conference and a link to the hotel registration at https://www.oasfaaok.org/eventCalendar.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the conference April 1st!

Sincerely,

Becky Isaacs

Becky Isaacs, M.S.A.
Director of Financial Aid | OASFAA President 2019-2020
East Central University
Financial Aid Office
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820
580-559-5242
FAX - 580-559-5638

We educate and empower students to understand and transform our world