[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Board Meeting

Melanie Rinehart M.Rinehart at sscok.edu
Mon Nov 16 12:07:40 CST 2020

Good afternoon Oklahoma!!

I hope all is well on this BEAUTIFUL Monday! Your SWASFAA Board of Directors will be having a virtual meeting this coming Wednesday and Friday. As your Oklahoma State Delegate, I wanted to reach out to see if there are any questions, comments, requests... anything at all that you would like for the SWASFAA Board to consider? Are there any trainings that your office is needing? Do you have any questions needing answered?

Just shoot them my way and I'll be happy to report them during the meeting!

Sincerely,
Melanie Rinehart, MBA FAAC
Director of Financial Assistance
2701 Boren Blvd
P.O. Box 351
Seminole, OK 74868
Office: 405.382.9717
Fax: 405.382.9579
m.rinehart at sscok.edu<mailto:m.rinehart at sscok.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D6BC11.11EE1590][cid:image002.png at 01D6BC11.11EE1590]

Electronic correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties. This correspondence is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank you.