[Oasfaa] OASFAA Retirees for 2020 and 2021

Isaacs, Rebecca Ann bisaacs at ecok.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:45:37 CDT 2021

Greetings OASFAA,

I hope your semester is treating you all well!!

OASFAA would like to recognize our members that have retired since our last conference in Spring of 2019.  Seems like it was so long ago, but I am so excited for our Conference this month!!

Please provide the following as soon as possible:

Name:
School:
Years of Service:
Retirement Date:

Thank you and have a wonderful Thursday afternoon/evening!

Becky Isaacs

Becky Isaacs, M.S.A.
Director of Financial Aid
East Central University
Financial Aid Office
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820
580-559-5242
FAX - 580-559-5638

We educate and empower students to understand and transform our world