[Oasfaa] Oklahoma's Promise Eligibility Report

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:30:23 CDT 2021

The Oklahoma's Promise office is beginning the process of moving its system to the 2021-22 FAFSA year.  We have run the last update to the 2020-21 Eligibility Report, and it is temporarily unavailable.  We hope to make it available again tomorrow afternoon.  If you have students who file a new 2020-21 FAFSA or update their 2020-21 FAFSA that could affect their OKPromise eligibility, please notify our office by email for manual processing.

Processing should be finished later next week at which time the 2021-22 Eligibility List will be available for pre-packaging your continuing students.  Remember that the eligibility of the 2021 HS Grads will not be available until later this summer.

Thank you for your patience.

Carol Alexander
Director, Scholarship & Grant Administration
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: 405.225.9160
Fax:  405.225.9230