[Oasfaa] Positions Available

Burnett, Bradley T. bburnett at ou.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:35:13 CDT 2021

The University of Oklahoma is looking to hire Student Service Experts to work in our Student Financial Center (SFC).  Please see the link below if you are interested.  Let me know if you have any questions about the SFC or the position(s).

Student Service Expert - OU<https://ou.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=212583&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago>
Brad Burnett
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
The University of Oklahoma
This message, and attachments if any, from the University of Oklahoma may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.