[Oasfaa] OTAG Spring 2022

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Mon Dec 20 13:42:19 CST 2021

With Fall 2021 OTAG disbursement activity now finalized by most institutions, we have determined that we cannot extend the original FAFSA receipt deadline of February 5, 2021.  Pre-populated Award Claim Forms generated by OTAG for Spring 2022 will include:

     *   students who were awarded and disbursed in Fall 2021
     *   students who were awarded and subsequently cancelled in Fall 2021, unless they were cancelled due to a change in EFC greater than 1700
     *   students with award potential who were not awarded in fall but could be awarded in spring.
Students included in an Excel pre-populated Award Claim Form for spring will be sorted in the following order:

     *   Awarded
     *   Cancelled
     *   Pending
On the Excel spreadsheet Award Claim Form this status will be displayed in Column J.  On the Text Award Claim Form the status will be displayed in Field #11, Position 71.
As in fall Award Claim Form reporting, institutions using the pre-populated form will need to delete information for students who should not be paid in spring and edit the information as appropriate (FT/PT, over-awards, etc.) for the students to be paid in spring.   Enrollment status for students that were awarded in the fall will be the same as reported on the fall Award Claim Form.  Full-time enrollment status will be assumed for pending students.  Please update as needed.
If you would like to receive a "work copy" pre-populated Award Claim Form to assist you in identifying students who can be awarded in spring, please send a request to reports at otag.org<mailto:reports at otag.org>.
Please contact our office at 405.225.9456 or toll free 800.858.1840 or send e-mail to reports at otag.org<mailto:reports at otag.org> if you have questions or require more information regarding spring OTAG awarding and disbursement processes.
Happy Holidays!
Irala K. Magee
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Scholarships and Grants
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
Phone: (405) 225-9378
Fax: (405) 225-9392