[Oasfaa] Financial Aid Counselor I Posting at Oklahoma City University

Ingram, Charles caingram at okcu.edu
Thu Jul 1 10:43:29 CDT 2021

Hello, and good morning all. I wanted to submit a job posting opportunity that we have here at Oklahoma City University for a Financial Aid Counselor I. All of the job details can be found online at the link posted here: https://jobs.silkroad.com/OKCU/StaffCareers/jobs/1142. Thank you, and have a nice day!

Charles Ingram
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Student Financial Services/Enrollment Management

Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
P: 405.208.5238    F:405.208.5466
caingram at okcu.edu<mailto:caingram at okcu.edu>
[twitter]@OKCUaid4u

[http://www.okcu.edu/identity/images/email-icons/OKCU-logo-horiz-2.gif]

Questions about Financial Aid?
Click below to watch Financial Aid TV

[fatv-ad-banner-f28]<http://okcu.financialaidtv.com/>

This message and any attachments may contain information that is highly confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure; any recipient other than the intended recipient is advised that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

SUMMER HOURS: May 10th through July 30th  -  Monday through Thursday 8:00am to 5:30pm.  The University will be closed on Fridays. Please plan accordingly.

***** IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT VERIFICATION DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS *****

Due to recent difficulties in obtaining documentation from federal agencies, Oklahoma City University will now accept physically signed ("wet" signature) copies of an income tax return from students and/or parents who have a tax and income verification requirement listed on their Bluelink.  Use of the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA is still the recommended method of satisfying the requirement, but the signed tax return is now acceptable documentation in lieu of a tax transcript.  Contact your assigned financial aid counselor for further details.