[Oasfaa] PJ Campaign using HEERF funds

Alicia Smith Alicia.Smith at metrotech.edu
Tue Jul 27 15:21:54 CDT 2021

We created a postcard about PJs and are having it sent out to our mailing area

On Jul 27, 2021, at 2:57 PM, Laura Coponiti <lcoponiti at usao.edu> wrote:

Good Afternoon All,

I am curious of how other schools in Oklahoma are meeting the requirement to use HEERF grant funds to “conduct direct outreach to financial aid applicants and recipients about the opportunity to receive a financial aid adjustment due to the recent unemployment of a family member or independent student, or other circumstances”.

Also if you have any examples of fliers, posters, etc. that you want to share that would be great!

Regards,

Laura Coponiti
Dean of Enrollment Management<https://usao.edu/directory/laura-coponiti.html>
Troutt 112