[Oasfaa] OASFAA Slate of Candidates/Membership Updates

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Fri Jun 18 11:01:52 CDT 2021

Greetings OASFAA,

I hope your summer is off to a good (hot) start!

Please take the time to review the slate of candidates on our website www.oasfaaok.org/Slate-of-Officers<http://www.oasfaaok.org/Slate-of-Officers> and make nominations within 30 days before an electronic vote from membership is held.  We so appreciate our volunteers and the new board looks forward to serving you!

Also, while reviewing the candidates please take the opportunity to update the following:

  *   Bundle administrators need to review all staff in your bundle, archiving staff who are gone and add new staff
  *   Non-bundle administrators review your own information and make sure it is correct
  *   Everyone in the institutional membership category, please populate your OPEID

Thanks so much!

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
OASFAA President
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D76428.61AE6ED0]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (p)
405.449.3421 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu