[Oasfaa] Repeat Classes

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:47:31 CST 2021

Happy Friday Everyone,

I have a quick question that I hope someone can help me with regarding repeating a class.  We have a student who took a class and eared a D then retook the class and earned an F.  We paid for the class the first time and the second time per regs but since she earned an F the second time can we pay for the class the third time?  I know if she would have earned a passing grade the second time we could not pay for it again but I am not sure since she didn't pass it if we can again.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Laura Coponiti
Dean of Enrollment Management<https://usao.edu/directory/laura-coponiti.html>
Troutt 112
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma<http://usao.edu/>

1727 West Alabama
Chickasha, OK 73018
405-574-1350 (office)
405-574-1220 (fax)
[cid:16D7802A-BD66-411D-B03E-8C59B4BF1350]