[Oasfaa] Verification Checklist

Julie Imotichey jlimotichey at se.edu
Wed May 26 13:38:52 CDT 2021

I am looking for a verification checklist worksheet that would mostly be used for selected files.  I'm looking for something that beginning financial aid staff might use for verification also for people like me who still need to look at a piece of paper instead of using the computer screen only.  I'm not sure if any of you still use something like this since so many offices are paperless or trying to get there.  If anyone still uses something like this and would be willing to share it with me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Julie Imotichey
Southeastern OK State University
Financial Aid