[Oasfaa] Student Teachers

Teri Cochran cochrant at nsuok.edu
Thu May 27 12:00:11 CDT 2021

Or would this be considered income and not a resource?   This should be
interesting.

Thanks
Teri

--
Teri Cochran, Ed.D
Director of Student Financial Services

918-444-3456

*NEVER SEND SENSITIVE INFORMATION SUCH AS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS VIA EMAIL*.

This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by telephone or via
return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank You.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPq_KYf0YMM&authuser=0>