[Oasfaa] Oklahoma's Promise Eligibility Report

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:19:54 CST 2021

We are having some technical difficulties with the OKPromise Eligibility Report, and our IT staff is currently researching the problem.  Unfortunately I do not have an anticipated date of resolution at this time, but I will try to keep you updated.  I apologize for the inconvenience; if you have a student you need to check on, please contact our office at okpromise at osrhe.edu<mailto:okpromise at osrhe.edu> or call 405-225-9152.

Carol Alexander
Director, Scholarship & Grant Administration