[Oasfaa] OASFAA membership and volunteer opportunities

Cindy Bendabout bendabou at nsuok.edu
Tue Oct 19 08:35:32 CDT 2021

Hello future and current members of the Oklahoma Association of Student
Financial Aid Administrators! My name is Cindy Bendabout and I am currently
serving as Treasurer-Elect. OASFAA is a membership organization that turns
financial aid from a job into a passion. Within this organization, you
learn more about being a financial aid administrator.

A few of the benefits of becoming a member include:

   - Expanding your knowledge
   - Adding to your experience
   - Networking opportunities
   - Becoming a member of a community of people with the similar interests

As treasurer-elect, I am excited about this opportunity and plan to
implement what I learn into my career in financial aid! My position
responsibility includes: assisting the current treasurer in financial
record keeping, serving on the membership committee, and providing support
where needed.

If you would like to join or renew your membership with an exciting
organization that provides a lot of opportunities, you can join now at
https://www.oasfaaok.org/Join-us. Volunteers are needed, you may complete
the volunteer form
<https://www.oasfaaok.org/resources/Documents/Conference/2021/OASFAA%20Committee%20Volunteer%20Form_21-22.pdf>
and
email it to diana.sanders at okstate.edu.

I am very excited for what this year holds and interacting with new and
current members.

Sincerely,

Cindy Bendabout

Cindy Bendabout
Assistant Director
Student Financial Services
Northeastern State University
715 N Grand Ave
Tahlequah, OK 74464
P. (918)444-3413
F. (918)458-2150

This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may
Contain Confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent. Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by telephone or via
return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank You.