[Oasfaa] NASFAA 2022

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Sep 16 14:49:45 CDT 2021

Are you going to try to get to Austin for NASFAA 2022? The session proposal window is now open, and I have the privilege of serving on the Conference Program Task Force. I would love to see my fellow OASFAA friends submitting session proposals!

Posted on the www.nasfaa.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nasfaa.org&d=DwMF-g&c=VjzId-SM5S6aVB_cCGQ0d3uo9UfKByQ3sI6Audoy6dY&r=Jq3xh6v4hctMZ8-WfGI7l1KQkk2y_HMT2GFL5zfHaho&m=tLttVsh14c0tYrJqUYffTmi86u4H20VwvB2-HX2Ynyk&s=AArYgqlNTX9XzgHNLq9AXl1AAkSeMMO67wFsbwbPPb8&e=> website and redistributed with permission.

Call for NASFAA 2022 National Conference Sessions Proposals Now Open<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/nasfaa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xMDIxNzU2NSZwPTEmdT0xMDA2OTkyNjAwJmxpPTg5NTIwNjU0/index.html__;!!HoV-yHU!9zmVsXCNfEP5BXfO4xz-0JkPLAdR3a9LWjJZ8zgcMbAq8ii6npZDIublUatVs9_quGJU$>

We need your great ideas for engaging, relevant, and interesting conference sessions. All types of session proposals are welcome, from those focused on advocacy, training, and professional development, to sessions structured as open-forum discussions. We urge you to construct your session proposal with an eye toward inclusion, ensuring speakers from all different backgrounds - particularly those from marginalized groups - are represented. All proposals must be received by Sunday, October 31, 2021. Visit our Presenters and Moderators page<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/nasfaa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xMDIxNzU2NSZwPTEmdT0xMDA2OTkyNjAwJmxpPTg5NTIwNjU3/index.html__;!!HoV-yHU!9zmVsXCNfEP5BXfO4xz-0JkPLAdR3a9LWjJZ8zgcMbAq8ii6npZDIublUatVs42VnmYR$> to submit a proposal.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer, MEd, FAAC(r)
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid | SWASFAA President, 2020 - 2021
865 University Research Park, Suite 240 | Oklahoma City, OK  73104
O (405) 271-2118, x 48817 | F (405) 271-5446
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
https://financialservices.ouhsc.edu/Departments/Student-Financial-Aid
www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>

[FAAC_logo_101520]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.