[Oasfaa] OASFAA Hotel Reservation Update

Hernandez Torres, Ashley ashleyh at meridiantech.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:34:06 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,

If you have not yet been able to make your hotel reservations, we have been told our hotel website links are no longer active. We did get an extension to book rooms, but did not know the links were not extended. If you were not able to book your room or need to tomorrow, please email the hotel coordinator we have been working with. Tell her you are attending OASFAA and how many rooms you will need and what nights.  Faryn Atchison-  fatchison at sheratonmidwestcity.com<mailto:fatchison at sheratonmidwestcity.com>

Tomorrow is the deadline for both conference registration and hotel rooms.

If you have any questions about conference registration or reserving a hotel room, please email me.

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley Hernandez Torres
Financial Aid Officer

Meridian Technology Center
1312 S. Sangre Rd.
Stillwater, OK 74074

meridiantech.edu | 405.377.3333 ext 0298