[Oasfaa] FW: [EXTERNAL] SWASFAA Mentoring Program

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Apr 27 09:01:19 CDT 2022

You still have time to participate, either as a mentor or a mentee, in SWASFAA’s Mentoring Program.

I served as a mentor to a wonderful lady at a Texas institution last year. We have developed a relationship by now based on experiences we’ve shared via our multiple emails and Zooms. She recently received a promotion and I got to share in the celebration with her, as I now count her as a friend. She will be attending the NASFAA conference in June and I am looking forward to meeting her in person for the first time.

I tell you all of this to encourage you to consider participating in either capacity. If you’re in this field and have stuck around and/or planning to stick around, you have a ton to offer your colleagues, I promise!

It was so great to see many of you last week and I look forward to seeing you again in the fall when the SWASFAA Boot Camp and Conference events are in Oklahoma City. Stay tuned for those details!
Mendy Schmerer, MEd, FAAC®
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid | SWASFAA Immediate Past President
865 University Research Park, Suite 240 | Oklahoma City, OK  73104
O (405) 271-2118, x 48817 | F (405) 271-5446
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
https://financialservices.ouhsc.edu/Departments/Student-Financial-Aid
www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.