[Oasfaa] OTAG Resources Page

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 10 09:06:28 CDT 2022

We have updated the resource page for OTAG to reflect the changes being implemented this year. The new handbook is available as well as new blank claim forms, record layouts and instructions.

https://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/otag.shtml

Remember the regular deadlines are no longer in place; however, we will need to wrap up each semester/term before the next one starts, if possible, and it is important to get all 2022-23 claims submitted before June 30, 2023.

Thank you so much for your patience. Please let us know if you need any assistance or have any questions.

Irala K. Magee
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Scholarships and Grants
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
Phone: (405) 225-9378
Fax: (405) 225-9392