[Oasfaa] FW: [EXTERNAL] AmyVision

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Jan 5 10:12:01 CST 2022

OASFAA, I was tremendously blessed to be able to serve as SWASFAA President in both 2020 and in 2021, and now that Amy Cable’s term has begun, I look forward to the promise that her leadership brings. If you’ve ever considered getting involved in SWASFAA, now is a perfect time!

Thank you for all you do,

Mendy Schmerer, MEd, FAAC®
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid | SWASFAA Immediate Past President
865 University Research Park, Suite 240 | Oklahoma City, OK  73104
O (405) 271-2118, x 48817 | F (405) 271-5446
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
https://financialservices.ouhsc.edu/Departments/Student-Financial-Aid
www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid<http://www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a “reply to sender only” message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.