[Oasfaa] OASFAA Nominations & Elections

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:11:27 CST 2022

Greetings OASFAA!

It's that time of year to nominate yourself or your colleagues (that's always fun) for a position on the 2022-23 OASFAA Board!  I have several eager volunteers who have agreed to be on the ballot but need a few more good men or women.

My time on the board has been so much fun! Yes, we work and we have responsibilities, but the networking and lifelong friendships has been truly amazing and I encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to serve on the OASFAA board.

Please contact me ASAP with your nominations!

The offices up for election are President-elect (3 year commitment), Delegate-at-Large (2 year commitment), Treasurer-elect (2 year commitment) and Secretary (1 year commitment).

Hope everyone is doing well and prepared for the big snow/ice storm headed our way!

See you soon,

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
OASFAA Past-President
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D81699.4869A4C0]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (o)
405.449.7321 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu<mailto:msimpson at matech.edu>

MATC Reminders: