[Oasfaa] PLUS Loan

Tirzah G. Knight tknight at okwu.edu
Mon Jul 11 09:57:41 CDT 2022

Hello,

For those who award the PLUS Loan, what is your process if they need to increase the amount or include the second semester? Do you change it internally with written permission or do you sent them back to complete a new application for another disbursement? Something else?

Thank you,

Tirzah Knight
Student Services Office
Director of Financial Aid
o: 918.335.6252  |  f: 918.335.6252

Oklahoma Wesleyan University
2201 Silver Lake Road, Bartlesville, OK 74006
okwu.edu<http://www.okwu.edu/>

Summer Office Hours:

  *   Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
  *   Friday: 8 am to 2 pm

OKWU Eagles Reminders:

  *   Complete your 22-23 FAFSA<StudentAid.gov>
  *   Review your aid offer & missing docs in the FA portal<FinAidApply.okwu.edu>
  *   Send us your documents by taking a picture and using OKWU Upload<https://www.okwu.edu/upload/>. We cannot accept emailed documents.
  *   Financial Aid FAQs<https://www.okwu.edu/admissions/financial-aid/faq/>
  *   Need more help? Send me an email, and I am happy to call, Zoom, or text.