[Oasfaa] 2022 OSRHE Scholarships and Grants Workshop-July 7

McMurtrey, Linette lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 7 16:29:29 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,
On July 7, 2022, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will host our annual workshop to review the latest information regarding Oklahoma's Promise, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant, Academic Scholars, and other available State Regents' programs. We will be offering: our "nuts and bolts" sessions geared toward newcomers and those in need of a program refresher, an OSRHE update from Bryce, information on tuition waivers at state system colleges, and special sessions on new programs. Plan to attend this meeting for an in-depth look at our program procedures and invaluable informational updates.
This free workshop will be held at the PHF Conference Center located at 655 Research Parkway, OKC, OK 73104. Registration begins at 8:00 am and the workshop runs from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Please see the attached agenda for additional information.
Register for the workshop by July 1 (each participant needs to complete the registration form) at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ScholarshipsGrants.

We encourage you to share this email within your department, as well as any outside departments that may benefit from the training. We look forward to seeing you! Don't hesitate to contact me by email at lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu>, if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Linette McMurtrey
Scholarship Programs Coordinator
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200