[Oasfaa] OASFAA Nominations & Elections

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Wed Mar 2 14:52:44 CST 2022

Greetings OASFAA!

Wow, what a difference a week makes!  I don't know about you, but I think I need to move my office outside and work on that sunburn.

As you know, our conference is drawing closer (YAH!) and board elections are to follow.

Let me ask you a question, are you interested in OASFAA's future?  Guys, listen when I YELL this...WE DESPERATELY NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS!

Please think about stepping out of your comfort zone to serve your fellow financial aid colleagues. Most of our meetings are conducted thru zoom so time out of the office is minimal.

We currently have 3 people that have stepped up to run for President-Elect, Treasurer-Elect, and Secretary.  I specifically need someone to run for Delegate-at-Large.

Let me know as soon as possible if you would like to take advantage of the opportunity to serve in any capacity.

Again the offices up for election are President-Elect (3 yr. commitment), Treasurer-Elect (2 yr. commitment), Secretary (1yr. commitment) and Delegate-at-Large (2yr. commitment).

Thank you and hope to see all of you at our upcoming conference!

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
OASFAA Past-President
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D82E40.BBB3B150]
27438 State Hwy 59, PO Box H, Wayne, OK  73095-0210
405.449.7609 (o)
405.449.7321 (f)
msimpson at matech.edu<mailto:msimpson at matech.edu>

MATC Reminders: