[Oasfaa] OASFAA Retiree Recognition- due by MARCH 25, 2022

Sanders, Diana diana.sanders at okstate.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:05:33 CST 2022

Good Afternoon OASFAA!

In preparation for our upcoming OASFAA conference, I am asking members if you or someone you know in our association is/will be retiring this year or has retired since last year’s conference.  Acknowledging that you did MORE than an OK job, We would like to offer special recognition to our retirees at this year’s conference.

Please provide

Name:

Institution:

Years of Service:

Retirement Date:

PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAMES TO ME BY MARCH 25, 2022.

PAST RETIREES:

 We would like to extend an invitation to past retirees to attend Thursday night’s dinner and entertainment.  If you will be attending, please let me know by March 25th, 2022.  Also, please feel free to pass this information along to anyone who may not still be on the listserv.

[cid:e2895a53-8479-46ac-aae6-e7cd314e7bf8]

[cid:071212ff-3a1e-4c6f-bf88-3e1bbca422dd]

Diana Sanders, Ed.D.

Director of Financial Aid

OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine

Phone 918-561-8278