[Oasfaa] Oklahoma's Promise Eligibility Report

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Mon May 23 15:37:01 CDT 2022

The Oklahoma's Promise office has completed the process of moving the system to the 2022-23 FAFSA year, and the OKPromise Eligibility Report is now available for the 2022-23 school year as well as the 2021-22 school year.  You will also find potential reports for the 2021 and 2022 HS grad years.  Please remember that the eligibility of the 2022 HS grads will not be available until later this summer as we verify final paperwork and their FAFSA.

As a reminder, if you have students filing a new 2021-22 FAFSA or have updated the 2021-22 FAFSA that would affect the AGI, please let us know.  We will need to review those on an individual basis and process them manually.

We appreciate your patience.

Carol Alexander
Director, Scholarship & Grant Administration
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: 405.225.9160
Fax:  405.225.9230